Friday, May 20, 2011

About this blog

I'm a computer science major in my senior year of college.  I've worked on some small game design projects in the past, but now I'm planning on making my first commercial game.  And I thought I might throw out a few tutorials, tips, and ideas along the way for other people getting started.

I recently finished a course in Android development so I've got a little background with the SDK.  Mobile games are challenging when it comes to conserving resources, but they are also usually smaller in scope and highly marketable so Android seems like a good platform for my first game.

I don't pretend to be an expert on game programming or Android, but I'll learn what I need to know as I go along and maybe that will spawn some useful resources for others getting into indie development.

No comments:

Post a Comment